Easy Hair Care For Veiled Women
Easy Hair Care For Veiled Women
Easy hair care for veiled women – Veiled women now again become a trend, not only for Moslem women. Veil can avoid the heat of the sun so that in addition to hair and head so beside of as an accessory the veil is also good for hair health. However, improper veil can also cause less comfortable. For veiled women should have different hair care than other women to preserve its beauty and healthy. If the hair too often hooded it will be moist and “overheating” that can cause problems such as hair loss and limp.
Causes of hair loss
There are many factors that cause of hair loss, among the improper of using shampoos, hair tie, or wearing the veiled immediately after shampooing without drying it first. The other of hair loss can be caused by stressed, smoking, unbalanced nutrition, hormonal factors, variety of diseases to heredity. Medical treatment is performed too much, depending on the cause. Further the experts recommend many natural remedies that are beneficial for hair health, including healthy food with nutrition balanced.
The Foods for Healthy Hair
All the good foods for the body as a whole is also good for hair among other foods with high protein, low in carbohydrates and low in fat. But there are also other substances that are specifically required for healthy hair, the omega- 3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, biotin, and minerals such as iron, zinc, and copper. Shortage of one of these substances that often forget from our attention actually play an important role the hair loss.
Women has menstruate every month therefore women are very susceptible to iron deficiency that called anemia. From the results of the study concluded that iron deficiency could be a cause of hair loss in women. The source of iron in the daily diet such as green vegetables, red meat and liver is very important to be consumed.
Vitamin B12 comes from egg and meat. Therefore the vitamin B 12 supplementation is necessary for those who do not eat these foods above.
Food supplements are also recommended to be consumed is biotin. Biotin is often used by doctors to treat hair loss, because this substance is the major component of the hair growth, skin and nails. Please read more about benefits of biotin for hair here. We can only get natural biotin from liver or egg yolk, but to provide for the required number of lots. Therefore in order we can practically consume in the form of dietary supplements.
Herbal Remedy for Hair Loss
Currently on the market found many useful herbs that are believed to treat hair loss. The herbal ingredients are very diverse, and how to use also varies, there is smeared on the scalp, to wash, and beverages.
The examples of herbs that are considered beneficial are: ginseng, ginger, apple cider vinegar, saw palmetto plant, horsetail, green tea, etc. Although labeled as natural materials, we need to remain cautious in its use, especially beverages made from herbs.
Be careful because there are also herbs that have side effects to the body, especially when taken by women who also use oral contraceptives. Therefore, look for complete information on what exactly the contents of the herbal ingredients, and if necessary, consult to your doctor.
The herbs that are safe to use is green tea. Several studies in Japan showed that drinking green tea can increase certain substances called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), which inhibits the activity of the hormonal hair loss trigger. Additionally green tea is also useful as an antioxidant and has an anti – cancer effects.
Hair Care and Tips for Veiled Women
Veiled hair care is a different as unveiled hair because the problem which is also different. However, when done right hair care, healthy hair can remain closed.
Here’s tips that you can do at home for veiled hair care to stay healthy.
- Shampooing regularly
Choose a shampoo that suits of your hair character. Now available the special shampoo for veiled women. Use moisturizer or hair conditioner after shampooing the hair. Note for conditioner using should not be done every day because it will lead to easy hair limp.
- If possible, use a vitamin, cream bath and hair tonic in minimum of 2 weeks in order to maintain the hair quality. This can be done by yourself or go to a salon. Keep clean your hair and scalp. When regular shampooing at least two or three times a week and choose hair products such as shampoo, conditioner, mask, serum that suits your hair type and needs can make your veiled hair healthy and shiny.
- Comb and straighten hair before and after wearing the veil. By combing the hair as well as doing message on the scalp, which means it can help smooth blood circulation. Always use a plastic comb with rarely jagged and avoid to draw the hair separation line is only on one side, because of the loss can be started at this separation line.
- Avoid to tying the hair with a bond tight or tying use a rubber bands. This will result to hair trauma. Use the fabric-covered hair band to tie your hair. Notice how to hair tie when your hair is long, tie in a bun or a loose condition and select soft hair tie. Avoid iron clamps or rubber bands because it can cause hair damage due to friction with the material. Tied too strongly can also cause your head dizziness.
- Avoid to wearing the veil when the hair is wet because it will increase the moisture content of hair that causes hair to fall out, hair damp and cause odor. Use a hair dryer or fan to help drying. When using the veil the hair should be completely dry. Wet or damp hair can lead to dandruff and odor.
- If your hair has a mild dandruff, use a mild gentle shampoo and warm water to wash. When shampooing the hair wash to clean and make sure there are no remnants of shampoo in the hair. Remnants can trigger dandruff too. If you have severe dandruff immediately consult to dermatologist or your doctor if you decide to using veil.
- Treat your hair and scalp gently. If you have mild hair loss you can use a hair tonic. If including weight, consult to your dermatologist immediately. For a temporary avoid of hair coloring, head massage, use a roller, and a hair dryer because it will worsen the condition of your hair loss.
- If you want to create with the multi-layered veil, should be no more than four strands because the thicker veil makes your hair harder for “breathe”. Choose veil with soft colors because it can give a cool effect to the scalp and hair follicles is not hampered to stimulate hair growth.
- Avoid dark colors veil. Dark colors absorb the sun’s heat easily should choose soft colors or white color. Choose cotton veil because the pores of the veil can help air circulation on your hair. Wear a practical veil models because the stacks veils makes sweaty scalp and trigger dandruff. Immediately wear off the veil when it is in the house do not hooded for 24 hours.
- The Shampoo when used must be in accordance with the conditions of veiling hair. It’s better to use a shampoo that contains Aloe vera because the plant can accelerate hair growth and reduce hair loss. You can also using green coconut shampoo or carrot root extract derivered.
We hope easy hair care for veiled women benefit for you. Thanks