Natural Therapies to Prevent Baldness
Natural Therapies to Prevent Baldness
Natural therapies to prevent baldness – Dandruff, too oily hair, too dry hair, dull hair, hair loss and baldness is a serious problem that often we experience every day. For you who have normal hair keep your hair to be healthy. A very serious problem experienced by men is baldness.
There are many factors causes hair loss include:
- Infection is a major cause of baldness.
Sores on the scalp caused by fungi in general are growing in the scalp that causes infection and cause hair cannot grow back. Ringworm can spread if not treated will leave bald spots, itching, redness and blisters. These bacteria can be treated with vitamins for hair.
- Hormonal Factors
Hormonal changes can cause hair loss permanently or semi-permanently marked with bald spots symptom. Excess or no increase testosterone hormones are the main cause of hair loss. While the hair on a woman, hormonal changes at menopause can cause hair loss. Hormonal imbalance due to contraception and pregnancy may also cause hair loss but the cause of the imbalance it will be able to repair itself over time.
- Genetic Factors
Survey conducted by The National Institutes of Health says that 25% of men experience hair loss at the age of 30. Hair loss will be mainly experienced by men, but women are more likely to have thinning hair. Baldness typically be experienced by men and women when married.
- Due to the influence of the consumption of drugs
Side effects of some medications also cause hair loss. Thyroid medication, excess vitamin A, and some antidepressants like protriptyline, antibiotics can cause hair loss. Radiation treatments and chemotherapy also cause hair loss in most patients.
- As a result of a diet program
Changes in diet or poor nutrition can cause hair loss in some people. Deficiencies of protein, iron and zinc (zinc) are the cause of hair loss because hair is also on a diet or lack of nutrition to the hair.
- Alopecia areata (hair loss disease)
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease that can be experienced by adults or children. Weak immune system that causes the hair follicles to be the target of this disease. There is no cure although some doctors can only give generic drug for hair growth.
Stress is a serious disease because it is procedurally will cause bald spots or hair loss. Or high levels of emotional stress is also a major cause of hair loss. Therapy can be done only reduces the level of stress.
Before too late baldness attack, you should follow these natural therapies to prevent baldness.
Here are some steps to prevent balding that can be done at home.
- In the shower you should use cold water because hot water can increase the amount of bacteria in the scalp that can lead to widening bald areas on the head.
- Use anti hair-loss shampoo for scalp health.
- Avoid arrangement hairstyle / hair stylist in a long period of time (immediately wipe / wash) due to dryer conditions caused the hair stressed or under pressure.
- Therapy using coconut oil and castor oil in your bald area.
Mix castor oil and coconut oil in the ratio of 2 to 1, then the second heat the oil mixture to be warmer. Apply warm oil to the scalp and thinning hair to stimulate new hair growth. Massage the scalp for at least 15 minutes to improve air circulation to the hair follicles and oil seep into the pores of the hair. You can find out if there is circulation to the scalp feel warm already.
- Combine well with trying to use Aloe vera (Aloe vera plant) that mixed with coconut oil and then rubbed on the scalp and leave on for 45 minutes. Rinse with warm water and repeat 3 times a week.
- Other therapies to improve the circulation is by rubbing garlic on bald area to look a little flushed and then apply honey. This will prevent the widening bald and circulation in the scalp.
- Take vitamins and supplements to prevent balding. Vitamins and supplements are useful for providing early nutrition to help grow the hair follicles or prevent follicle out. Hair desperately need other nutrients from plants that have been clinically proven to stimulate hair growth so you will not go bald.